Wind King Mini Speed Controller
- Fan Control Benefits You’ll Love
- Warranty Information
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Parts In Box
- Related products
- Marketing Material
Imagine you’ve just spent hours perfecting your plant placement in your room. Everything is all set, except one detail: your fans are too powerful for this layout! Now you need to get a smaller fan (big pain), or face the consequences of burnt leaves (bigger pain).
You need a fan speed controller that:
- Works with brushless motors
- Has multiple speed settings
- Works with multiple brands of brushless inline fans
The WindKing Mini Speed Controller is an affordable speed controller for brushless inline fans that helps you get just the right amount of airflow in your grow room. It’s a simpler version of our Dial A Speed Controller. The dial a speed has a high-low switch that some customers need. If they don’t, then this mini speed controller can help them save.
If you sell inline fans, you need to sell speed controllers. They’re the perfect last minute purchase to toss into an order.
- Simplicity creates affordability: by removing the high-low switch present on our dial a speed controller, the mini speed controller is a fraction of the price.
- 3-speeds: low, medium, high
- Use the fan you have: some growers have fans that are too powerful for their operation. This fan controller can help you dial back the power to make your current fans work for any room
- Current protection: built-in fuse protects your controller from surges.
- Works with brushless motors: most grow room inline fans are brushless, so getting the right speed controller is a must to avoid hums.
90 days on manufacturer’s defect.
Returns: Contact the store that you bought it from to take advantage of your warranty. Before you do that though, we can support you to troubleshoot your transmission at 1-877-232-4769 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will this control the temperature in my room?
No. This will allow you to control the speed of a fan. You will need a controller to help with managing your heating and cooling options.
Why would a speed control be required?
In smaller grow spaces you may not need to use your fans full potential so dialing down to a lower speed can be more beneficial for your plants.
- Voltage: 100-120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Max Amp: 5A
- Max Power: 550w
- Socket: UL Three Pin Plug
- Application Range: Suited for brush motors and inline fans
- Product Size: 3.2 x 2.8 x 4.3 inches
- Inner Box Size: 80*64*100mm
- Carton Size: 560*256*400mm
- Qty: 100 pcs/carton
The Wind King Mini speed controller comes with the following parts in the box:
- 1 mini speed controller
- Wind King inline fans
- Aluminum/Combination Ducting
- Shady Optics glasses
We will print and create any of the following marketing material for your store to display. You can also download each marketing graphic by clicking on the links below:
- Graphical Instructions
- Product Info Sheet
- Full Page Ad
- Tradeshow Banner
- Product Design 3D Renderings
- Beauty Shots
You like products to fly off the shelf – all of our graphics have been professionally designed to do just that: sell. Simply contact your sales rep to request these high-quality marketing materials (you can also call us at 1-877-232-4769 or email email@example.com).