Wind King Industrial Floor Fans
$65.00 – $79.00
- Air Circulation Benefits You’ll Love
- Product Comparisons
- Warranty Information
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Parts In Box
- Related products
- Marketing Material
You’re trying to manage CO2, heat, and humidity in your grow room. You’re indoors, so the air doesn’t move and gets stagnant. Heat rises, so you have warm and cold spots all over your room.
How are you supposed to manage all of these factors when stagnant air is creating such an unstable environment? How can you mimic the outside world where air flows freely?
You need an industrial floor fan that:
- Can run day-after-day without burning out your motor.
- Pushes a large amount of air with variable speeds to customize your grow room airflow.
- 3 different sizes to fit it in the space you have available.
The Wind King Industrial Floor Fan is exactly what it sounds like: a floor fan that pushes air from the ground up, or to ventilate plants that are on the floor.
- Sits on the floor: for a different air pattern, many growers have a fan on the floor that pushes air up from under their plants
- Floor growing: useful for anyone who grows their plants on the floor
- Adjustable: tilt the fan up or down to get it in just the right position for your plants
- Metal blades: plastic blades sometimes warp due to the heat in your room, which means over time they don’t move as much air. Metal blades rarely, if ever, warp, providing you consistency and reliablilty.
- 3-speed settings: dial in the perfect fan speed for your needs
- Moves your plants: air movement in your room helps strengthen your plants. If they were growing outside, they would have wind and environmental factors that encourage them to grow deeper roots. Air movement inside can help simulate these effects
- Low return rate: compared to competitors, retailers experience lower return rates on our Wind King fans
- Electrical safety certifications: CSA and ETL certified to meet Canadian electrical safety standards
Wind Devil Industrial floor fans
- The Wind King and Wind Devil floor fans are comparable in almost every way. The only differences are the sizes offered, Wind King offers 3 sizes of fans, 18”, 16”, and 12”. And the Wind King fans are more affordably priced.
1 year replacement on manufacturer’s defect
How Often Does It Break? And Why?
The most common return reason for a return is the motor burning out, which doesn’t happen often. This problem is covered under warranty. It’s quite hard to damage these fans because of the sturdy metal frame; we don’t receive many damage returns.
Returns: Please visit our Returns & Policies Page.
Are the motor housings waterproof?
NO, they are not. Like most electric motors, they need to be vented. Please try to keep fan motor dry.
Can I mount this fan to the wall?
We do not recommend mounting any of the floor fans on a wall. However, we highly recommend the high-velocity wall mount/stand fan.
How do I properly take care of my Wind King Industrial floor fan?
- Keep your floor fan in a dry area, so the motor doesn’t get wet. This could lead to an problems with your fans.
- Do: keep motor dry, keep fan blades as clean as possible
- Don’t: get motor wet.
The Wind King Industrial floor fan comes with the following parts in the box:
- 1 fan, size specified on box, that includes speed control dial and power cord
WindKing – High Velocity Stand/Wall Fan
WindKing – 85 Litre Dehumidifier
WindKing – Wall Mount Fan
WindKing – Inline Fan
We will print and create any of the following marketing material for your store to display. You can also download each marketing graphic by clicking on the links below:
- Graphical Instructions
- Product Info Sheet
- Full Page Ad
- Tradeshow Banner
- Product Design 3D Renderings
- Beauty Shots
You like products to fly off the shelf – all of our graphics have been professionally designed to do just that: sell. Simply contact your sales rep to request these high-quality marketing materials (you can also call us at 1-877-232-4769 or email [email protected]).