Digital Plug-In Humidity Controller
- Humidity Controller Benefits You’ll Love
- Warranty Information
- Parts In Box
- Related products
- Marketing Material
“How do I obtain and keep a constant humidity level?”
After working hard to cultivate your plants for two months, you start to notice your plants turning brown, like they’re dying.
But why? You did everything right, kept your lights on at the right times, and watered appropriately. Unfortunately, the humidity in your room was way too high, and now you’ve got nasty rot that could ruin your crop.
You need to manage the humidity in your grow room. Whether your room is too humid or not humid enough, you need fans, foggers, dehumidifiers, and then something to turn them on/off at the right times: a humidity controller!
You need a controller that:
- turns on and off at the right times to accurately manage humidity in your room
- has a digital display for simple, easy control and calibration.
- doesn’t wear out – even in rough, humid, or dusty environments
- is affordable
The Digital Plug-In Humidity Controller is a simple, single plug controller that can measure humidity and then turn on/off your foggers and fans to maintain a steady humidity in your grow room.
Simply plug it into your wall, and then plug your accessory into the single plug for automatic on/off management of that tool.
And if you’re a retailer that carries a fogger, you absolutely need to sell humidity controllers alongside them. Ours is very affordable and easy for any grower to mentally justify adding to their order.
- Increase or decrease humidity: 2 control modes allow you change from humidification to dehumidification with the flip of a switch
- Single plug-in: plug a single fogger or fan directly into the unit, no extra frills or complications
- Precise humidity control: control between 30-90% humidity with ±5% precision
- See humidity levels at all times: onboard LCD screen allows you to check the status of your grow room instantly
- Lightweight: no extra cords or tools. Plug it directly into the wall and you’re in business!
90 days on manufacturer’s defect.
Returns: Contact the store that you bought it from to take advantage of your warranty. Before you do that though, we can support you to troubleshoot your transmission at 1-877-232-4769 or email us at [email protected].
- Operating voltage: 125VAC/ 60HZ
- Load (max): 15A 1875W – Resistive load; 1/2 HP / TV5 – Inductive load
- Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C. Store Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Humidity control range: 30% ~ 90%
- Precision: ±5%
- Measuring frequency: 10 seconds
The Digital plug in Humidity Controller comes with the following parts in the box:
- 1 Digital plug in Humidity Controller
- 1 instruction manual
- Elemental Fogger
- Wind King inline fans
- Elemental water hook up kit
We will print and create any of the following marketing material for your store to display. You can also download each marketing graphic by clicking on the links below:
- Graphical Instructions
- Product Info Sheet
- Full Page Ad
- Tradeshow Banner
- Product Design 3D Renderings
- Beauty Shots
You like products to fly off the shelf – all of our graphics have been professionally designed to do just that: sell. Simply contact your sales rep to request these high-quality marketing materials (you can also call us at 1-877-232-4769 or email [email protected]).