Wind King 85 Litre Dehumidifier
Login To View Prices
- WindKing Dehumidifier Benefits You’ll Love
- Product Comparisons
- Warranty Information
- Parts In Box
- Related products
- Marketing Material For The WindKing 85 Litre Dehumidifier
“The key is prevention – keep your humidity low during flower to stop infections because once powdery mildew or mold has a foothold it’s impossible to eliminate it entirely.”
You’re a grower that’s…growing! As your operation gets bigger, you don’t realize the new issues that pop up. “When I started out, humidity wasn’t a huge problem – once I got past about eight grow lights I started having moisture issues.”
Most plants don’t grow well in an environment that’s too humid as it leads to variable plant issues that can destroy your crop.
You need a dehumidifier that:
- Won’t get overworked and burn out early
- Helps prevent moisture problems in your grow room
- Doesn’t break your budget
The WindKing Dehumidifier can pull up to 180 pints/day of moisture, and can work day and night to manage your grow room humidity.
Some dehumidifiers have an internal reservoir that needs to be emptied often. The WindKing Dehumidifier comes with an automatic water drainage pump and 20 ft. of drainage hose, saving you time and labour so you can focus on what matters – the grow.
Keep your room running at optimal humidity to control pests, mildew, and mold.
- Portable: large rolling wheels make it easy to move from room to room. By choosing a portable unit, you don’t necessarily have to buy separate dehumidifiers for each room
- Affordable: don’t resort to household dehumidifiers due to lower cost as you can get a professional, industrial, grow-room dehumidifier at a reasonable price.
- Built-in automatic water drainage pump: comes with a quick-connect drainage hose so the unit is ready to use right out of the box (no trips to the hardware store)
- Built-in relative humidity & temperature sensor: no need to buy extra humidity sensors or controllers
- Exhaust port: push dry air to the other end of your grow room so you’re managing humidity throughout the entire room, not just the air around the unit
- Stackable units: save space in your retail store by stacking multiple WindKing Dehumidifiers on top of each other
- Digital control panel displays: easier to use than analog. No need to purchase external control units
- Auto restart feature: if the power goes out, the WindKing will start itself again automatically once the power is back on
- Operation hour counter: know how long your unit has been running since the first time you turned it on
- Built-in smart software: machine will self-diagnose malfunctions
- Hot gas bypass for low temperature defrost: lowers power consumption of the dehumidifier
- Built by growers, for growers: all of the inconveniences of typical dehumidifiers have been eliminated with our out-of-the-box solution
Quest CDG 74
– The Quest CDG74 is a close competitor, removing 75 pints per day at 80F/60% RH. MSRP on the unit is listed at $1777.95 USD. For about the same cost you can purchase the WindKing DH85 and pull 30 more pints per day.
– The Quest 105 is a direct competitor to the WindKing DH85 in terms of the pints pulled per day, at 105. However Quest 105 is not a portable unit, it’s heavier and larger than the DH85, plus the MSRP is listed at $2017.95 UDS
Anden Model A95
– The Anden A95 is a close competitor removing 95 pints per day, and weighing in at only 70 lbs, but pulling a current draw of 8 amps.
1 year, parts and labour.
How Often Does It Break? And Why?
The Wind King DH85R is a very sturdy and dependable machine. We do not have a very high return rate at all, the majority of the returns are for cleaning. Sometimes the machines are left on when cleaning or changing over the garden, this can lead to fine dirt and dust getting into the machine parts and pump. An easy way to avoid this is to save the large plastic bag that covers it in the box and use it to cover the machine when is not in use. This will extend the life of your Dehumidifier.
Returns: Contact the store that you bought it from to take advantage of your warranty. Before you do that though, we can support you to troubleshoot your transmission at 1-877-232-4769 or email us at [email protected].
|Water Removal Capacity||180pints/day(86°F 80%RH)|
|Rated Power @AHAM||860W|
|Rated Current @AHAM||7.5A|
|Defrost Type||Hot-gas bypass|
|Body Construction||Roto-molded polyethylene|
|Operating Temperature||33°F –100°F|
|Drain Hose Length||20 ft|
|Power Cord Length||25 ft|
|Net Weight||97.0 lbs|
|Gross Weight||108.0 lbs|
|Product Size||(W×D×H)||21 × 20 × 32.5 in.|
|Packing Size||(W×D×H)||24 × 23 × 34.5 in.|
The WindKing 85 Litre comes with the following parts in the box:
- 1 WindKing Dehumidifier
- 1 handle
- 1 quick connect hose
- Commercial Dehumidifier replacement carbon filter (DH80 model)
- Commercial Dehumidifier Fan Motor 80W 115VAC / 60Hz
- Commercial Dehumidifier Pump
We will print and create any of the following marketing material for your store to display. You can also download each marketing graphic by clicking on the links below:
- Graphical Instructions
- Product Info Sheet
- Full Page Ad
- Tradeshow Banner
- Product Design 3D Renderings
- Beauty Shots
You like products to fly off the shelf – all of our graphics have been professionally designed to do just that: sell. Simply contact your sales rep to request these high-quality marketing materials (you can also call us at 1-877-232-4769 or email [email protected]).