Quick Flip Lighting Relay
Login To View Prices
- Lamp-Switching Benefits You’ll Love
- Product Comparisons
- Warranty Information
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Parts In Box
- Related products
- Marketing Material
“My other controller shuts off randomly and sometimes won’t even turn on, which damaged my plants and cost me thousands “
You’re ready to expand your operation into a second room, and the costs just keep adding up. More lights, more controllers, more dehumidifiers – the list goes on.
With the Quick Flip Lighting Relay, what you won’t need is more, expensive ballasts. Quick Flips is a reliable, patented light switcher that allows you to use your existing ballasts to control lights between 2 grow rooms.
You need a lighting controller that:
- Can split a single ballast between 2 rooms
- Uses a single timer amongst multiple ballasts
- Is reliable and won’t just shut off randomly
- Save money on ballasts: Quick Flips are a fraction of the cost of a ballast, so you can use a single ballast to control complex lighting arrangements with one timer
- One timer, many lights: daisy-chain up to 20 Quick Flips together under one timer
- Controls 1 ballast and up to 2 lamps: need to control more? You can daisy chain up to 20 Quick Flips together for 20 ballasts and 40 lamps
- Modular design: with traditional flip boards, if one relay burns out the whole board goes down. With Quick Flips, you can swap out a bad relay in seconds without disrupting your entire lighting system
- Multiple ballast types: works on both digital and core & coil ballasts (digital ballasts must be flip ready – check with the manufacturer)
- Unique product: you won’t find another product quite like our patented modular design anywhere else on the market
- Certifications: QAI certified. Electrically safety certified to meet Canadian insurance standards
PowerBox – Flipbox Light Switches
Flipboxes like this may seem like a similar product, but they do distinctively different things. Powerbox would allow you to plug in your ballasts, and have them switch on and off as you program
The Flipbox is not modular like the Quick Flip. It’s a self-contained unit – if any of the relays burns out on your 24-light switcher, then you have to send the entire thing back to the manufacturer, disrupting your whole lighting setup.
The Quick Flip IS modular – if any of your relays burn out, you can quickly replace that individual relay, even if you have 20 Quick Flips daisy chained.
1 year replacement on manufacturer’s defect.
Returns: Contact the store that you bought it from to take advantage of your warranty. Before you do that though, we can support you to troubleshoot your transmission at 1-877-232-4769 or email us at [email protected].
Are the Quick Flips certified?
Yes, The quick Flips are QAI certified in both Canada and the USA
Why would I use a Quick Flip?
If you have 2 rooms running beside each other, you can run them on opposite light cycles and use the Quick Flips lighting relay to transfer power from one room to the other without having to buy a second ballast.
It’s also modular, meaning you can replace individual relays without shutting down your entire lighting system. With a competitor product, a burned out relay is a catastrophe. The Quick Flip is a simple, elegant solution that turns a bad relay into a minor inconvenience, like sneezing.
How many timers do I need when daisy chaining the Quick Flips?
1 timer is enough to control an entire chain of Quick Flips. That’s the main benefit of being able to daisy-chain them.
Can you run LED lights with it?
We currently haven’t tested the Quick Flips with LED lights. Many LED lights are such low wattage that they have built-in ballasts, defeating the need for Quick Flips.
Does it work with any timer?
- Weight: 1.914 kg
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 in
The Quick Flip lighting relay comes with the following parts in the box:
- Quick Flip relay
- 120v timer trigger cord
- 120v daisy chain cord
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
- Digilume Digital Ballasts
- Nanolux SEDE 1000W 2K Sodium bulb
- 15” lamp cord with mogul assembly
We will print and create any of the following marketing material for your store to display. You can also download each marketing graphic by clicking on the links below:
- Graphical Instructions
- Product Info Sheet
- Full Page Ad
- Tradeshow Banner
- Product Design 3D Renderings
- Beauty Shots
You like products to fly off the shelf – all of our graphics have been professionally designed to do just that: sell. Simply contact your sales rep to request these high-quality marketing materials (you can also call us at 1-877-232-4769 or email [email protected]).