How To Build Your Online Order in Under 5 Minutes
No more lengthy phone calls – use our ecommerce store to instantly place your orders
Add all the items to your cart.
Ps. you can use our quick order page if you’re already familiar with the items you’d like.
Pay now or later.
You’ll have the option to pay immediately (save 3%), or get a separate invoice.
Your order is shipped.
Your order is shipped directly to your store. See our cutoff times for when your order is shipped.
on orders over Minimums
On prepaid orders
Typical payment schedule
Talk to us about alternative payment terms based on your schedule. We’re very flexible with trusted retailers.
*Prepay 3% discount does not apply to credit card payments.
Dropshipping Directly To Your Customers:
We can dropship items directly to your customers. The invoice is still sent to you (not your customer).
Benefits of dropshipping:
- Don’t deal with the hassle of an extra-large order in your store
- Less processing time for your team
- Your customer gets their order faster–it ships directly to them
Delivery Cutoff Times
Getting your order in earlier can affect when it’s shipped.
Here’s when you should get your order in to ensure timely delivery:
- Lower Mainland: 10:30am for next day delivery
- British Columbia: 1pm for next day delivery
- Alberta: 1pm for 2-4 days
- Saskatchewan: 1pm for 3-4 days
- Manitoba: 1pm for 3-4 days
- GTA – Ontario: 1pm for 4-6 days
- Quebec: 1pm for 5-8 days
- Provinces past Montreal: 1pm for 7-12 days
Free Shipping Minimums
If your order is over the following amounts, we will cover the shipping costs:
- BC Lower Mainland $400.00
- BC Interior $1200.00
- Vancouver Island $600.00
- Alberta $1500.00
- Saskatchewan $2200
- Manitoba $2500
- Ontario $3000
- Quebec $3200
- Yukon/NWT: Free shipping not available. Shipping costs must be prepaid before order will be shipped.
If you need to place a smaller order than listed above, your shipping costs will be attached to your invoice (except in the Yukon/NWT, where shipping must be prepaid).
If your area is not listed or you are located in a remote area, please contact our office or your sales rep for a freight quote.
*$50.00 tailgate fee for those outside of the lower mainland.
IMPORTANT: Fill out our return authorization (RMA) form before returning products back to us. It’s our efficient way of approving your return before anything is shipped.
- Shipping inspection: Do a complete inspection of every shipment for any damages. You must tell us about your damage claim within 48 hours,
otherwiseyour claim will not be accepted.
- Unused product: return
productto us in resealable condition, with original packaging. Return boxes and product unscathed.
- Return freight charges: Freight for returns sent to CMP Wholesale must be prepaid by the customer. Repaired or replaced products will be sent back to the customer at no freight charge.
- Restocking charges: if you return goods that end up not being defective (usually due to not doing basic troubleshooting) there is a 25% restocking charge. We issue an instant credit to your account once we verify that the returned items are defective.
Payment Methods & Terms
You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, interact, e-transfer, PayPal, cheque, or bank transfer.
Part of your new account application is a credit application. You must fill out this credit application and send a copy of your valid business license and PST number.
- New account terms: until your credit application is approved, you must prepay on every order.
- Overdue accounts are charged 2% of your balance per month.
- Returned cheques are charged a $25 handling fee.
Having Trouble? We’re Ready To Help!
Get answers from our sales team about:
- technical questions
- how to place orders
- …and much more
Our dedicated team is available Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm PST.
You can also place orders directly with our sales team.