Agile product development: we’re constantly developing new products to match what the grow market needs.
Personal customer support: whether it’s warranty issues or you just have questions about our products, our team is ready to assist you.
In-demand products: whether it’s the SpinPro or Wind King, we carry and manufacture grow products that growers need.
How To Alleviate The Stress Of Running Your Grow Store
It’s hard to comfort customers who are dealing with new government regulations, or to service complicated product warranties – we totally understand. Many of our hydroponics retailers across Canada are dealing with the exact same problems as you.
Here’s what we’ve found: our lightning-fast customer support, and instant online ordering system helps decrease response times for your customers without any extra effort on your part – making your job easier!
In the past you might have to dial up a sales rep in order to find information about a product. That could easily spiral into a 30 minute call (which we’re happy to take). Instead we’ve committed ourselves to providing all the information you need for each product right here on our website.
For example, if you look at the product listing for the SpinPro Personal Trimmer, you’ll find:
- Sales copy: let the product description do the pitching for you, or use our copy as a talking point for your in-person conversations
- Tutorials & manuals: never go searching for product documentation again.
- Product comparisons: why search over the internet when we can give you the quick, layman’s terms comparison of our products VS competitor products.
- Warranty information: what is the biggest reason for returns? How long is the warranty on this product?
- FAQs: all the common questions we’ve received about the product. (PS. Feel free to send us your questions and we’ll add them into that listing)
- Reviews: let other customers do the selling for you! We’ll post any positive reviews we’ve found online of our product here.
- Specs: any detailed specifications from the manufacturer.
- Parts in box: what does that product ship with?
- Related products: are there complimentary products or replacement parts? Find them easily here.
- Marketing material: we want to make it as easy as possible to market our products from your store. Any graphics such as logos, brochures, packaging, etc. can be found here.
- User videos: videos across the internet of people using our products. This may include tutorials, reviews, or unboxings.
How other customers use this product: with a large grow community, we find many users come up with creative ways to use our product. If we’ve heard of it, we’ll list it here.
We’re constantly updating this information in our online catalogue. If you need information for a particular product that’s not there, please let your sales rep know so we can prioritize that item.
Can I make payments for my monthly invoice online?
What types of margins can we expect with CMP products?
We typically aim for our retailers to easily make 30% margin on our products. Some products are slightly higher or lower, but we know that reliable margins are part of what keeps your doors open.
What are your best selling categories?
Ventilation, Nutrients, Lighting. If you’d like to stock more of our selection, but aren’t sure where to start, these types of products are a good place to start.
Which brands is CMP the manufacturer of, as well as the distributor?
You can see all the brands that we manufacture on the our brands page.